1. Live Music!
Yes, that's right, if you missed out on festival season this Summer, just check out the live acts we've got lined up for you above...
2. We'll have over 40 of the UK's FINEST Ales and Ciders, from both local and further afield breweries to tickle your taste buds.
3. No Festival in Cornwall is complete without traditional pasties, so once you've overindulged in the plethora of tipples, you can tuck onto a tasty treat and soak up the excess!
4. We're in one of Cornwall's most breathtaking locations...to say we're lucky is an understatement.
Just check out this view...
5. We'll be raising money for Cornwall Hospice Care! Not only will Sally Pickles, Owner and Manager be heading up Mount Kilimanjaro in September for the Charity, but we'll be raising money at The Bowgie Ale Festival for CHC through souvenirs sold.
6. We've got a jam-packed menu full of mouthwatering food to satisfy even the biggest appetites, plus special offers on steaks - what's not to love?
7. Our friendly bar staff! Even if you've had a bad day, they'll cheer you up with an award-winning smile like Jaimie...
8. Making memories - whether it's with family, friends, watching a band or soaking up a view for your memory bank, the Bowgie's where they're made!
9. The surf! Crantock Bay is the perfect location to catch some waves....our recommendation?
After hitting the water, head over to the Bowgie for some beers, live music and an epic night with friends!
10. The Atmosphere.
If we had to sum it up in one word, it would be electric. Bowgie isn't just unique on the outside (famous pink pub), its laid back vibes mixed with a sprinkling of magic and a dash of the ultimate company, make it something truly quite special...
Live, Love, Laugh at The Bowgie